Thursday, January 19, 2012

Intro

I've never had a blog, despite being an early adopter of all things internet. My preferred mode tends to be conversational and, while I write a lot, the idea of just having my thoughts and my thoughts alone up someplace has always struck my Puritan New England genes as a terribly unnecessary thing.

Which is, of course, absurd. The whole point of the internet is to spread information and various viewpoints, including my own.

With the coming publication of (tentative title) Age of Bronze, I figured it was high time to make one. For the most part, posts will be design snippets or discussions of the coming book. You can comment here or on my G+ page when I link a post publicly.

So follow away! Hopefully some of this will be of interest to you, as either a pop culture person or a gamer or anything else you might be.